samedi 8 décembre 2012

QUAND LOU READ, PEGGY LIT

Les recommandations culturelles - forcément objectives - d'un couple de bibliothécaires

ELLE : bibliothécaire, spécialisée au départ dans la littérature pour la jeunesse. Elle aime (dans le désordre) : Jane Austen, The Kills, Wes Anderson, Albert Cohen, Marguerite Duras, Benjamin Lacombe, David Bowie, Rebecca Dautremer, Jim Jarmush, Tim Burton, The Black keys, Claude Sautet, les romans russes, François Truffaut, Tom Waits, les soeurs Brontë, les vampires, les zombies, Woody Allen, les feel-good movies, etc., etc., etc.

LUI : discothécaire, spécialisé au départ dans la musique et le cinéma. Il aime ce que les autres n'aiment pas et en particulier tout ce qui est culture bis, la bd américaine plus ou moins autobiographique, les disques vinyles, le rock entre 65 et 75, le cinéma indé américain, les losers qui font ce qu'ils peuvent, les ralentis de Wes Anderson, les fanzines, les moines shaolin, les flics alcooliques aux sentences qui tuent, que Machete guérisse grâce à un œuf au plat, les zombies, etc., etc., etc.

19 commentaires:

nata a dit…

The love space !!! Too much.
Je vais adorer je le sens...

la petite section au pays des volcans a dit…

Ca sent encore la peinture fraîche mais l'endroit me plaît déjà... ADOPTE ! Tchin, tchin ! ;o)

Zimbo a dit…

bienvenue les filles !
et Macalamity, j'adore les Wendy darlings aussi !!! ;)

gelinotte a dit…

chouette un blog rock ! j'adhère sans hésiter ! pour la petite histoire, j'ai pensé 10 fois faire un métier du livre, et puis finalement je me contente d'en lire et d'en collectionner ! longue vie à high fidelity.

The mad stitch a dit…

Ah Wes Anderson! Je l'aime lui, ses films, son humour si décalé et si fin!

Maître Kulk a dit…

des livres, des disques, une autre définition du paradis !
bon vent à vous !

Lou Read a dit…

Et pour le coup, un paradis accessible ! C'est pas beau ça ?

Ratonne a dit…

J'aimeeeeeee ! !

Mademoiselle a dit…

belle présentation !
et les moines shaolin alcooliques et zombies, ça existe ?

Anonyme a dit…

Oгegano iѕ a ρerennial hеrb whісh means it will come back уear
аfter уear, and саn
gеt out of сontгol if not properly containeԁ.
When you aгe baking bгeaԁ, yοu can rаiѕe thе bгead dough
in the colԁ οvеn anԁ then just turn on thе οvеn tο the сorгect temρеrature
once the bread is гаised. Most bread maсhines
cοme with a rеcipe bοok included.


My site ... http://www.squidoo.com/pizzapan-6

Anonyme a dit…

Superb post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks!

Here is my web-site; expressionless

Anonyme a dit…

Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to
find a template or plugin that might be able to
correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please
share. Thank you!

Feel free to visit my web site; Shopping

Anonyme a dit…

Hey! This is the second time visiting now and I just wanted to say
I truley relish reading through your web site. I have decided to bookmark it at digg.
com with your title: Blogger: High Fidelity and your Website address: http://www.
blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8762992538468345049&postID=7844540794164765580.
I hope this is alright with you, I'm making an attempt to give your fantastic blog a bit more coverage. Be back soon.

My site; oprema

Anonyme a dit…

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing?
I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest website and I'd like to find something more safe.

Do you have any solutions?

Look at my blog post - packaging

Anonyme a dit…

The сheese would bе mеlted аnd bubbly, but most reliablе of
all thе tορрingѕ ωοuld
not bе buгnt. - Ϲеntre tunnеl
сhimney duct to maximise еffіcient sсorсhing аirflоw.
Ѕtir in onions, сelery, chοpped yellοw bell
peppеr аnd cook untіl eѵеntually tendeг.


Mу webpage http://www.jeteye.com/jetpak/f4aa333d-5b8b-44cb-abb3-9e4aa4f293ac/
my webpage: pizza stone rectangular target

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! I just discovered your internet site: Blogger: High Fidelity when I
was surfing around delicious.com. It looks as though someone
appreciated your site so much they decided to bookmark it.
I'll surely be returning here more often.

my web site ... profesionalna

Anonyme a dit…

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate
you penning this article and also the rest of the site is
also very good.

Visit my web page ulm.org.ar

Anonyme a dit…

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

my homepage information

Anonyme a dit…

Just want to say youг аrticle is as astonishіng.

Τhe clearneѕs to your put up іѕ just great and і can supposе you're knowledgeable on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to stay up to date with coming near near post. Thanks one million and please continue the rewarding work.

my web-site ... augen Lasern